What server should I use?

Community Written Guides and Other Helpful Things
Anotherperson2021

What server should I use?

Post by Anotherperson2021 »

The main Starsider server is completely empty, is there another server I can use? Or just, in general, where is everyone else?
liesmyth

Re: What server should I use?

Post by liesmyth »

Use Starsider and keep in mind that most folk congregate in player cities, not NPC ones. Right now, the two more populated player cities are Broken Bridge on Corellia, and Eventide Outpost on Dantooine. There is also a server-wide holiday event going on right now out of Mos Espa, Tatooine so you'll probably see people pass through there too. Similarly, you won't find much in the way of items listed on the bazaar, but you'll find a lot of gear on player vendors using Galaxy search.

If you haven't joined the Discord already, I'd recommend doing that to connect with other traders and smiths to help get you going.
Mina - Chief Intelligence Coordinator, New Republic | Forward Scout, Expansionary Fleet
Lucia Vesper - Administrator, Eventide Trading Outpost | Contract Manager, Port Jato | Caretaker | Future Babushka
ninyania

Re: What server should I use?

Post by ninyania »

Anotherperson2021 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:09 pm The main Starsider server is completely empty, is there another server I can use? Or just, in general, where is everyone else?
Its not 2003, and there aren't a quarter-million people playing SWG anymore. Go grab a couple of your RL friends and have a go at it.