Stuck on a ship!

Community Written Guides and Other Helpful Things
Azrael1211

Stuck on a ship!

Post by Azrael1211 »

So I entered the Shady Devaronian vendor ship on Corellia about 40 minutes ago and can not find a way to exit said ship. Can someone please help? I've been asking in galaxy/spatial chat but no responses.
liesmyth

Re: Stuck on a ship!

Post by liesmyth »

Near where you entered the ship, there's a little panel on the wall called the Ramp Terminal. You want to use that to exit the ship. Doing /target Ramp will help you locate it if you got lost in the ship and help get you free!
Mina - Chief Intelligence Coordinator, New Republic | Forward Scout, Expansionary Fleet
Lucia Vesper - Administrator, Eventide Trading Outpost | Contract Manager, Port Jato | Caretaker | Future Babushka
Bee

Re: Stuck on a ship!

Post by Bee »

If its the ship I was stuck in yesterday in Broken Bay or w/e then the button was blocked off, and zoned into the ship by accident was stuck in it for hours trying to get to the mini tiny button. Depending on the size of your Monitor or TV ( 80 inch ) its really hard to get to, Look around near the hole in the floor and find a Freaking tiny arrow pointing down, clike the ~ button on everything until you see the words "Depart Ship" other then that you can have some one kill you. ( Btw I know its an old post but my god I hate that ship )