SWG Vet Totally new to EiF

Community Written Guides and Other Helpful Things
mrgrocer

SWG Vet Totally new to EiF

Post by mrgrocer »

If this is in the wrong place, please feel free to move. I was a day 1 player on Bloodfin and have returned to Basilisk and trying to talk some of my former guildies into returning as well. I have made a character on the Starsider server but am having trouble finding vendors and equipment. I DO NOT want handouts or anything, but just a lead on where to get started. Any tips in this area would be very welcome. Thank you all very much and I am extremely impressed with what your team has done.
AgentOrangeJuice

Re: SWG Vet Totally new to EiF

Post by AgentOrangeJuice »

Broken Bridge on Corellia is a good place to start, there are a lot of vendors in the cantina there. And there are some shops in Gnorton, Naboo.

Most folks don't really list stuff on the Bazaar, you have to do a Vendor Search. There's a Friday Feature detailing that here: http://www.empireinflames.com/?p=814

Also, definitely feel free to ask questions in the in-game Galaxy Chat. People here are incredibly helpful.
Welcome to EiF!
"In my defense, I was left unsupervised."

Dramatis Personae:
  • CDR Davyn Jassik; Starfighter Pilot, NRSC; Human Male from Ralltiir
  • Jenniveve K'Barrek; Troublemaker; Human Female from Thyferra
  • Iashha Clan-Venex; FIRE
mrgrocer

Re: SWG Vet Totally new to EiF

Post by mrgrocer »

Thank you for the information. I am currently on my old stomping grounds of Tat, but will head to Corellia. I am wanting to recapture my glory days of fun as a Master Rifleman and Master CH for PVE. Hope it is somewhat viable. Thank you again for your response!