Moff Blake Revnant

What others would be able to know about your character. Add an OOC section for things which could be discovered through RP!
Blake Revnant

Moff Blake Revnant

Post by Blake Revnant » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Blake Revnant, 97, is a Caucasian males of the Human species, born in 62BBY. He began as the son of a noble family from Coruscant before the Fall of the Republic, his parents were assassinated by C.I.S. operatives. Blake was then sent to the Republic Military Academy at Caridia, shortly before the formation of the New Order. After training as a Platoon Leader for the G.A.R. he was deployed to the planet Byss where he remained for some time. At the formation of the New Order, Blake continued his service without question, he was reassigned to the Imperial Commandos, a new iteration of the Clone Commandos, however now not strictly for Clones. He served during the early years of the Empire inserting onto many different worlds, conducting decapitation strikes, and ensuring Imperial rule. In 0 BBY, Blake was reassigned to Tatooine and to the I.S.B. Stormtrooper Division. After the destruction of the First Death Star, many power voids were left in the I.S.B. Hierarchy, due to majority of the ranking staff being on board the station. Due to this, Blake was promoted to Colonel and given control of the I.S.B. Station of Karthaak Sector. 1 ABY, Blake Assists in intelligence operations in the Hoth and Mustafar systems. 4 ABY, Blake is promoted to Moff of the Karthaak Sector, shortly after this, the Emperor is killed at Yavin. 5 A.B.Y. - Current, Blake sees the destriction of the Empire he spent his entire life upholding, he decides the best strategy is to bide time and build his forces, as Karthaak sector was never allocated a large portion of the Empire's forces, being an outer rim oversector. For now he bides his time and reinforces his base on Lok..