Mina

What others would be able to know about your character. Add an OOC section for things which could be discovered through RP!
liesmyth

Mina

Post by liesmyth » Sun May 27, 2018 8:39 pm

Full Name: Rel'amina'raezasan
Core Name: Mina

Biographical:

Race: Chiss
Hair: Naturally blue-black.
Skin: Blue-toned
Eyes: Red
Height: 5'9”
Weight: 138lbs
Build: Athletic

Marital Status: Single
Place of Residence: Unregistered
Place of Birth: Csilla

Relatives:
Rel'mizar’gasabosen – Brother
Rel'mikur’raezasan – Sister
Relmi’izzn’olm'sabosen – Father
Relivlini'winu'raezasan – Mother

Chief Intelligence Coordinator - New Republic

Military Information:
Colonel - Wroshyr Special Operations Command, New Republic (IC, in-game progression through RP)
Forward Scout - Chiss Expansionary Fleet

Appearance:

Fashion of Choice: Generally utilitarian, black/dark colored clothing. Secretly prefers bright colors on more casual clothes
Armor of Choice: A mix of heavy and light armors
Weapons of Choice: Vibro-shortsword. FWG-5 Pistol.
Starship of Choice: VT-49 Decimator (Modified) Ran'tiso

Special Abilities: Above average night-vision, eyes glow a brighter red when in areas of high oxygen concentration. Has basic medical and hand-to-hand close-quarters combat training.

Other Skills:
- Moderate slicing ability (instruction under or'Dino)
- Passable piloting skills

Personality: The youngest child of a military family, Rel'amina'raezasan exhibits a more open and curious demeanor that is unlike that of siblings and parents. Her inexperience with sentient races outside of Chiss space will mark her as quiet and observant, however she is quick to open up and maintain a surprising friendliness to those that would engage her. She finds society fascinating and is always eager to learn more about those that she encounters on her travels. Unfortunately, she does not quite understand the proper rules of conversation for most non-Chiss, and thus can be quite blunt and insensitive.

Motivations: Exploration, seeking additional knowledge for the benefit of the Ascendancy
Disposition: Curious, Analytical

Religion/Philosophy: Unknown

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Positive Personality Traits: Analytical, Rational, Observant
Negative Personality Traits: Insensitive, overly critical

Misc. Quirks: Has very low alcohol tolerance. Has a strange appreciation for butter.

Interests: People-watching, reading, art, learning new and strange phrases and Basic parlance

2: Learning new things
3: Journal keeping

Favorite Foods: Spicy foods
Favorite Drinks: Water
Favorite Colors: Red hues

Hobbies:
1: Exploration
2: Tracking
3: Scrap-booking
Last edited by liesmyth on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 17 times in total.

liesmyth

Mina

Post by liesmyth » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:27 pm

Updated: Location, image, family information,
Last edited by liesmyth on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mina - Chief Intelligence Coordinator, New Republic | Forward Scout, Expansionary Fleet
Lucia Vesper - Administrator, Eventide Trading Outpost | Contract Manager, Port Jato | Caretaker | Future Babushka

liesmyth

Mina

Post by liesmyth » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Updated: occupation information, skills
Mina - Chief Intelligence Coordinator, New Republic | Forward Scout, Expansionary Fleet
Lucia Vesper - Administrator, Eventide Trading Outpost | Contract Manager, Port Jato | Caretaker | Future Babushka

liesmyth

Re: Mina

Post by liesmyth » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:07 pm

updated: WITH THAT AWESOME ARTWORK FROM AGENTORANGEJUICE <3

J'orir47

Post by J'orir47 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:40 am

I decided to read up on your character after hanging out with you yesterday!

I am diggin' your character. She's unique and she's an intelligence officer. Her and J'orir will will *probably* get along swimmingly. Also, the picture is badass!

liesmyth

Post by liesmyth » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:34 pm

Haha, thank you! I look forward to her and J'orir's paths crossing at some point!

All of the credit for the photo goes to AoJ. It came out awesome and I love ittt

Bristol

Post by Bristol » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:40 pm

Nice profile! Curious how you RP your Chiss, the one I played for years was so...Chiss.
Haven't met Mina yet in game, but I am making a point to read the profiles of characters/players I come across!