Here are the notes for the patch released on April 16, 2022, debuting The Great Fashion Disaster!
- The Galactic Egg Hunt is on! Kari Saarek is coordinating this year’s Egg Hunt. Start by visiting Kari in Pandath on Taanab. This year’s egg hunt uses the new camtono for its egg containers.
- The egg hunt this year has 98 eggs to be found, plus 15 additional eggs for completing the ski speeder race.
- Adjusted prize vendor for the egg hunt.
- The first player to collect all 113 eggs and report it to Halyn will receive an exclusive prize: choice of a Mustafarian bunker or an AEG-77 Vigo gunship house!
- POIs have been added to Kuat.
- The Hutt Outpost on Rori has once again been occupied by the Hutts after driving out the stray NR forces.
- The Great Fashion Disaster is upon us.
- All wearables (and recolorable furniture) have been moved to a unified color palette. Outfits should be much easier to coordinate colors.
- Master artisans can now craft dye kits for clothing, armor, and furniture. To recolor an item, use the radial while an object is in inventory (along with a dye kit!) and a “recolor” option will appear.
- Armor can no longer be recolored without a dye kit.
- Electric-style lamps now cast white light instead of yellow.
- Additional lighting color options are now available as alternate appearances when an architect crafts electric-style lighting – green, orange, purple, blue, yellow, and red lights are available (in addition to standard white).
- A small puck-style light has been added to architect to accomodate more lighting options.
- Chandrila is now properly available for player cities, using Corellia-style buildings.
- If a player answers a holocomm message on its last ring cycle, they will no longer receive a “You have missed a holocomm” message.
- Fixed HQ overload shutdown not working on starports during GCW invasions.
- Fixed combat walkers having their own AI. Again. Probably. Maybe. (Is this a meme yet?)
- Vreni Island’s GCW spawns now properly depend on Corellia’s GCW status.
Here are the notes for the patch released on March 29, 2022, in which things were fixed.
- Fixed some missing strings.
- Gauntlet flamethrower appearance updated.
- Fixed Arkanian and Echani species skills.
- Updated old man’s quest from Graul Marauders to Graul Maulers.
- New lightsabers added for future content
- Gorvo should now use specials in the Axkva Min instance.
- Panic shot will now intimidate again.
- Combat walkers fixed for GCW. (Really, truly, this time!)
- Combat walkers will be attacked by NPCs again.
- Instance bosses that should be rooted are now rooted and can no longer move.
- Coruscant stormtrooper battalion has been disciplined and will now maintain parade formation.
- Ashla and Bogan vision should now work properly again.
Here are the notes for the patch released 03/01/2022.
- Playable Arkanian race added. Arkanians are egotistical masters of genetics, and a perfect fit for an aspiring bioengineer.
- Playable Echani race added. Echanis are obsessed with personal combat, with racial bonuses to center of being.
- Dathomiri witches should now have new face markings available.
- Chiss characters have received a visual upgrade. New customization options are available, such as eyebrows, makeup, etc.
- The EiF team experimented with the new-canon style Chiss eyes. The team has chosen to release a mod for that instead of including it in official server files. If you wish to try it, download this file and drop it in your EiF directory. To uninstall, simply remove the file.
- The SWGEmu AI update has been integrated into EiF code. This was a massive undertaking requiring a huge number of changes on EiF to implement the code. Bugs may result – please report issues promptly.
- NPCs may now holster their weapons after exiting combat.
- Weapon DPS calculation reworked to include a player’s speed modifiers and the speed cap. DPS is calculated as a base-level /attack with the weapon in question.
- Smugglers examining weapons and armor will now see information on the slice performed on the object instead of the generic “This weapon has been altered by a smuggler and may bring unwanted attention from the Empire” message.
- Heavy weapon specials have had their range restriction removed.
- Worn weapons implemented. (Not yet available to players.)
- New armor added. (Not yet available to players.)
- New weapons added. (Not yet available to players.)
- Nexu mount fixed.
Here is a compilation of patch notes for the multiple patches released the week of 12 December – 18 December 2021.
- Valarian thugs threatening Boonta Eve have had their loot tables adjusted. The chance to drop clothing attachments has been reduced slightly, and a chance to drop armor attachments has been added.
- Holstered weapons are now used when calculating player level when taking missions. The higher level is taken from either the equipped weapon or the holstered weapon.
- Watto now has a listing of rare and interesting items available for players with unusual coins.
- Witch clothing can now optionally take BE cloth.
- CA/AA table tweaks.
- The world bosses on Rori and Endor now carry loot.
- Decoration added to Eventide for Yuletide event. (Mina)
- Fixed Force regen.
- Togruta hands will now properly be covered by gloves.
- New characters will no longer receive both their profession outfit and the default outfit – they will only receive their profession outfit.
- Fixed rare login screen crash to desktop.
- Fixed starter stats on commando flamethrower.
- Fixed Force regen bug permanently.
- Fixed some missing/incorrect strings.
- The Dark Trooper Exoskeleton should now allow a player to equip pants.