Here are the patch notes released on 03/31/2023.
- A new world boss has been sighted around Theed. Approach with extreme caution
- A new system is being rolled out that will allow players to display a hologram of a schematic. Only a handful of schematic currently have this option, but it will be continued to be rolled out to other schematics going forward
- World Snapshot updates for Corellia and Naboo
- Fixed more performance issues with Rotary Cannons
Happy New Year! Here are the notes for the patch released on 01/03/2023, featuring the celebrations of Boonta Eve:
- Boonta Eve has come to Mos Espa!
- Journey to Tatooine and speak to Mayor Mok Shaiz to begin your Boonta adventures.
- Perform one task a day to earn Boonta coins:
- Race a skyhopper through Beggar’s Canyon in a time trial.
- Fight Valarian Raiders intent on disrupting the holiday.
- Escort slaves in to pledge their allegiance…or scout around for someone willing to help them escape
- New loot has been added to the Boonta vendor and older items have been cycled out
- The Mos Espa cantina is now under new management and has a new look (credit to Mina for the new deco!)
- Added camo kits for Hoth, Taanab, and Kuat to Master Ranger.
- Flamethrower and electrical gauntlets are now available for commandos and bounty hunters. These weapons will allow a player to equip a gauntlet in place of an armor bracer. When a flamethrower or LLC attack is called, it will first try to use the player’s held weapon. If the held weapon cannot execute the attack, it will instead use the gauntlet weapon for the attack.
- Fixed holstering issue.
- Fixed performance issue with isRotaryCannon check.