Here is a compilation of patch notes for the multiple patches released the week of 12 December – 18 December 2021.
- Valarian thugs threatening Boonta Eve have had their loot tables adjusted. The chance to drop clothing attachments has been reduced slightly, and a chance to drop armor attachments has been added.
- Holstered weapons are now used when calculating player level when taking missions. The higher level is taken from either the equipped weapon or the holstered weapon.
- Watto now has a listing of rare and interesting items available for players with unusual coins.
- Witch clothing can now optionally take BE cloth.
- CA/AA table tweaks.
- The world bosses on Rori and Endor now carry loot.
- Decoration added to Eventide for Yuletide event. (Mina)
- Fixed Force regen.
- Togruta hands will now properly be covered by gloves.
- New characters will no longer receive both their profession outfit and the default outfit – they will only receive their profession outfit.
- Fixed rare login screen crash to desktop.
- Fixed starter stats on commando flamethrower.
- Fixed Force regen bug permanently.
- Fixed some missing/incorrect strings.
- The Dark Trooper Exoskeleton should now allow a player to equip pants.