Here are the notes for the patch released on 10/18/2022, featuring the long-awaited return of the Exar Kun Holiday Instance:
- The Temple of Exar Kun has returned!
- Reports of disappearing archeologists have begun to swirl around a dark temple on Yavin 4. Others whisper about a shade haunting the temple – a shade that must be confronted before the temple’s depths can be plumbed.
- Three players are required to begin the instance. The instance can be run once per day, per character. Take care in the depths of the temple – there are no cloning centers available.
- The Temple of Exar Kun will only be accessible for a short time during the Halloween season. Conquer it to acquire unique, limited-time weapons and items! New loot has been added for 2022!
- Scattergun specials now feature subtitles in the skill tree
- The Scavenger’s Lightsaber has been fixed and now recolors as intended
- Center of being modifiers should now be properly added to agnostic lightsabers.