Here are the notes for the patch released on April 16, 2022, debuting The Great Fashion Disaster!
- The Galactic Egg Hunt is on! Kari Saarek is coordinating this year’s Egg Hunt. Start by visiting Kari in Pandath on Taanab. This year’s egg hunt uses the new camtono for its egg containers.
- The egg hunt this year has 98 eggs to be found, plus 15 additional eggs for completing the ski speeder race.
- Adjusted prize vendor for the egg hunt.
- The first player to collect all 113 eggs and report it to Halyn will receive an exclusive prize: choice of a Mustafarian bunker or an AEG-77 Vigo gunship house!
- POIs have been added to Kuat.
- The Hutt Outpost on Rori has once again been occupied by the Hutts after driving out the stray NR forces.
- The Great Fashion Disaster is upon us.
- All wearables (and recolorable furniture) have been moved to a unified color palette. Outfits should be much easier to coordinate colors.
- Master artisans can now craft dye kits for clothing, armor, and furniture. To recolor an item, use the radial while an object is in inventory (along with a dye kit!) and a “recolor” option will appear.
- Armor can no longer be recolored without a dye kit.
- Electric-style lamps now cast white light instead of yellow.
- Additional lighting color options are now available as alternate appearances when an architect crafts electric-style lighting – green, orange, purple, blue, yellow, and red lights are available (in addition to standard white).
- A small puck-style light has been added to architect to accomodate more lighting options.
- Chandrila is now properly available for player cities, using Corellia-style buildings.
- If a player answers a holocomm message on its last ring cycle, they will no longer receive a “You have missed a holocomm” message.
- Fixed HQ overload shutdown not working on starports during GCW invasions.
- Fixed combat walkers having their own AI. Again. Probably. Maybe. (Is this a meme yet?)
- Vreni Island’s GCW spawns now properly depend on Corellia’s GCW status.