Here are the notes for the patch released on March 29, 2022, in which things were fixed.
- Fixed some missing strings.
- Gauntlet flamethrower appearance updated.
- Fixed Arkanian and Echani species skills.
- Updated old man’s quest from Graul Marauders to Graul Maulers.
- New lightsabers added for future content
- Gorvo should now use specials in the Axkva Min instance.
- Panic shot will now intimidate again.
- Combat walkers fixed for GCW. (Really, truly, this time!)
- Combat walkers will be attacked by NPCs again.
- Instance bosses that should be rooted are now rooted and can no longer move.
- Coruscant stormtrooper battalion has been disciplined and will now maintain parade formation.
- Ashla and Bogan vision should now work properly again.
Here are the notes for the patch released on Friday, March 25th, 2022.
- Toolbars can now be locked to prevent unwanted changes, courtesy of Phoenix. No longer will you accidentally pull an ability off of your bar in the heat of battle and then immediately forget what was there in the first place.
- New loot has been added to certain groups.
- Dye kits for clothing, armor, and furniture added in preparation for the Great Fashion Disaster. These are not yet craftable but will be available in a future patch. (Phoenix)
- Added single-hand gloves as alternate appearances for a regular pair of gloves when crafted by a tailor. While only appearing on one hand, they use the same slots as a regular pair of gloves. Cosplaying as Luke has never been so easy.
- Ithorians can now wear the invisible helmet per player request.
- New weapons added to be available in future content.
- Combat walkers should now work as intended and are no longer invincible or prone to crashing the server when a pilot tries to take control.
- Panic shot is once again properly weapon agnostic.
- Restored Force Lightning Blast to master Jedi.
- Changed launcher pistol animation to be something less seizure-inducing.
- Merges from SWGEmu to fix harvester droids, pets, and some other misc issues. Pets should no longer betray and turn on their owners, and harvester droids should no longer be as lazy..
- Devaronian skin palette adjusted.
- Witch characters now have high-resolution eye textures.
- Rori snapshot changes for Exchange event.
Here are the notes for the patch released 03/09/2022.
- The junk dealer strike has ended.
- Weapon is now properly cleared from a player upon unequip.
- Cleaned up edge problems caused by worn weapons.
- Fixed STARTCOMBAT and STOPCOMBAT observers.
- Instances should now be completable again. It is a known issue that some bosses that should be rooted in place will still move.
- Kuat pets should have their special attacks available again.
- The SWGEmu AI update was recently integrated into EiF code. This was a massive undertaking requiring a huge number of changes on EiF to implement the code. Bugs may result – please continue to report issues promptly.
Here are the notes for the patch released 03/01/2022.
- Playable Arkanian race added. Arkanians are egotistical masters of genetics, and a perfect fit for an aspiring bioengineer.
- Playable Echani race added. Echanis are obsessed with personal combat, with racial bonuses to center of being.
- Dathomiri witches should now have new face markings available.
- Chiss characters have received a visual upgrade. New customization options are available, such as eyebrows, makeup, etc.
- The EiF team experimented with the new-canon style Chiss eyes. The team has chosen to release a mod for that instead of including it in official server files. If you wish to try it, download this file and drop it in your EiF directory. To uninstall, simply remove the file.
- The SWGEmu AI update has been integrated into EiF code. This was a massive undertaking requiring a huge number of changes on EiF to implement the code. Bugs may result – please report issues promptly.
- NPCs may now holster their weapons after exiting combat.
- Weapon DPS calculation reworked to include a player’s speed modifiers and the speed cap. DPS is calculated as a base-level /attack with the weapon in question.
- Smugglers examining weapons and armor will now see information on the slice performed on the object instead of the generic “This weapon has been altered by a smuggler and may bring unwanted attention from the Empire” message.
- Heavy weapon specials have had their range restriction removed.
- Worn weapons implemented. (Not yet available to players.)
- New armor added. (Not yet available to players.)
- New weapons added. (Not yet available to players.)
- Nexu mount fixed.
Recently, Empire in Flames introduced a new Heroic Vendor to the game whom players can talk to in order to exchange unusual coins for rare and interesting items. In today’s Friday Feature, we take a look at a familiar face and his Heroic wares – Watto! A staple of Mos Espa, Watto can be found in his junkshop located at /way -2895 2425 on Tatooine. While his shop may not look as impressive as it did in the waning years of the Galactic Republic, the business savvy Toydarian has nevertheless maintained his eye for unique goods and is always willing to make a deal… if you have something worthwhile to trade.
Unlike other vendors, Watto isn’t after credits or junk; he will only offer his wares if you have collected strange coins during your travels. These coins are earned through the successful completion of EiF’s three instances(or Heroics), with each of these instances rewarding their own coin:
- Plasma Mining Facility – Oily Coin
- Sith Shrine – Dusty Coin Coin
- Axkva Min – Hand-struck Coin
Just as the coins are unique, so are the items you can exchange them for. Watto offers skill-enhancing jewelry as well as schematics to make all new Concealable armor pieces, which can be worn underneath clothing while still providing full protection. Never before has being fashionable been so easy! Without further ado, let’s breakdown what each of the rewards are, and what they’ll cost you.