Here are the notes for the patch released on 07/07/07.
- Enabled Empire Day for 2022. Participate in four different activities:
- Posters – Either put up or tear down propaganda posters for your faction. –Racing – race a speederbike across Endor.
- PvE – attack or defend an Ewok village during a stormtrooper raid.
- PvP – recover protocol droids with sensitive information from an Ewok village. Beware – the Ewoks will not like someone taking away their god.
- Updated Empire Day vendors.
Character Skill Updates
- The unused spice crafting line has been replaced by the scattergun line.
- Newly-created smugglers will get an introductory CR-1 scattergun.
- Scatterguns have five specials.
- /chokeShot – A high damage, narrow cone attack.
- /gutShot – a bleed cone attack.
- /overheatShot – a fire cone attack.
- /sweepShot – a broad, high-damage cone attack.
- /breachShot – an attack to cause a defender to break armor.
- All scatterguns use the dodge secondary defense type.
- Commando disposable heavy weapons will now cause armor breaks against specific damage types.
- Added CR-1 schematic to master weaponsmith.
- Fixed some general appearance issues with several wearables.
- Disabled the tutorial due to occasional server crashes.
- Updated the new player selectable planets to disable JtL selections.
- Fixed player-to-player holocomm to accurately reflect player moods.
- Fixed droid trap modules to be available to rangers again.
- Adjusted maximum hitpoints of several types of armor. (Demiurge)
- Fixed missing combat spam.
- Merged upstream SWGEmu code.
- Added scattergun schematics to the war fame vendors.