Happy Anniversary! Today marks 5 years of Empire in Flames, and here are notes to go along with today’s 05/04/2022 patch.
- This year’s Riddle Hunt is now live! Talk to the Hyperspace Navigators’ Guild member in Coronet Starport to get started. Travel across the galaxy to notable landmarks and earn prizes by finding the correct Guild Member for your riddles.
- Special thanks to Traycn for writing this year’s riddles.
- Special thanks to Mina for compiling this year’s painting list.
- Fixed lightsaber trails on several lightsabers.
- The barrel subcomponent now offers a 5x bonus.
- Sith Speeders can now be crafted with custom colors.
- LAAT/i airspeeder and factional jetpack schematics have been added to the war fame vendors. Factional jetpacks require players to be of the corresponding faction to equip.
- New weapons added for the Mandalorian Enclave for future content.
- Added Mandalorian jetpack to the Mandalorian Enclave for future content.
- Fixed bugged Restuss and Hutt Outpost spawns appearing around 0, 0 on Rori.
- Removed the Hutt assassin from the Hutt Outpost cloner. Players may now clone in peace once again.
- Reverse-grip lightsabers now holster with emitter pointing downward, like other lightsabers.
- There has been a vehicle backend overhaul. There are now three categories of vehicles: speeders, airspeeders, and jetpacks.
- Speeders follow stock SWG rules – they can be called anywhere with a 15 second delay, but call instantly in city limits.
- Airspeeders can only be called at city garages, are auto-mounted, and auto-store on dismount.
- Jetpacks can be called anywhere instantly, but must be worn and take the backpack slot.
- Jetpack recolor uses armor customization kits.
- Jetpacks require both the worn inventory object and the datapad control device to function.
- Fixed multiple bugs with auto-mount calls.