Below are the notes for today’s patch, released 9 December, 2021. For a more detailed guide on Boonta Eve, check out this guide (updated for 2021).
- Fixed several broken holocomm appearances.
- Weapon schematics standardized at one-use-per-loot. (Demiurge)
- Updated multiple special armors for proper requirements and experimentation. (Abi)
- *Crackling energy buff will no longer be consumed if Force Blast fails due to lack of mind or Force.
- A handful of NPCs will no longer use the player versions of Force lightning.
- The Bendu should now be invulnerable during a seeker’s vision.
- Fixed lightsaber trails on the Old Republic polearm saber.
- *Boonta Eve is now live! Head to Mos Espa on Tatooine and speak to Bib Fortuna to get started on the holiday festivities.
- Speak to Ephant Mon for a non-combat escort quest.
- Those uncomfortable with Ephant Mon’s quest may wish to seek out some visitors in the Mos Espa hotel.
- Speak to Ortugg for a combat quest.
- Seek out the race coordinator for a racing challenge.
- Added new holiday items to EV-9D9.