Here are the notes for today’s patch on 11/24/2021
- Upstream merges from SWGEmu.
- Art updates for several basic SWG swords.
- Entertainer/Musician instruments can now be moved to a character’s back with /shoulder. (This command is also bindable in keymap, but by default does not have a key.)
- New characters, on creation, now have at least one skill to accompany their starting profession.
- Fixed several broken mounts.
- Fixed TCG bunker ceiling shader.
- Force abilities now require mind to execute. Mind is not consumed when a Force ability is used, but a Jedi must have enough mind available to use the Force. Different abilities require different amounts of mind to execute.
- Crackling energy buff now has a buff icon indicating how many stacks of crackling energy the player has.
- Crackling energy buff now lasts six seconds and refreshes when another lightning ability is cast.
- Force Lightning Blast is now available at master Jedi for a wide-cone AOE with high damage, but requires and consumes five crackling energy buffs.
- Force attacks are now much stronger, but have a PvP damage reduction.
- Fixes made to multiple Force abilities which were no longer working correctly due to upstream SWGEmu merges.
- States added to several Force attacks.
- Jedi lightsabers now execute a Ricochet on a successful defensive roll. While lightsabers still require appropriate secondary defense (for example, Block on a polearm lightsaber), the actual defensive reaction is now Ricochet (which works analogously to Counterattack).
- Commando flame and acid specials now properly DoT, including wounding and battle fatigue.
- Doctor specials now use the combat queue
- Player-to-player holocomm is now available. When using /holocomm, a new option will now appear to <Call Player>. If a player accepts an incoming holocomm, both players will be able to see a holographic simulacrum of the other player and speak to each other via spatial chat.