Patch notes 08/28/2021
The one with a lot of bug fixes
- Airspeeders should now correctly have high-altitude hovering.
- Fixed broken base alarm appearances.
- Equipping jackets or armor should no longer cause belts and bandoleers to hoola-hoop.
- Removed hair appearance from character creation that shouldn’t have been allowed.
- Fixed Chiss poacher backpack appearance.
- Added a couple of missing Jedi strings.
- Login UI now shows “LOGIN” and “EXIT” instead of “EXIT” and “BACK”.
- Fixed an issue with battle-damaged assault armor chestplates.
- Fixed a broadcast issue which required leading spaces on sent messages. (Not all such messages have been fixed yet to remove the leading space.)
- Multipassenger tweak for more stability.
- Fixed small memory leak.
- Fixed weapon crate types.
- Fixed weapon component crate types.
- Fixed munition crate types.
- Fixed armor subcomponent crate types.
- Fixed armor crate types.
- Junkshops can now be used for buffs. (Abi)
- Guilds can now use numbers in their names.
- Firing a cannon while piloting a walker now puts the pilot in combat.
- /holster can now be bound. New players (or players who reset their control map) will have it automatically bound.