Here is a compilation of patch notes for the multiple patches released the week of 12 December – 18 December 2021.
- Valarian thugs threatening Boonta Eve have had their loot tables adjusted. The chance to drop clothing attachments has been reduced slightly, and a chance to drop armor attachments has been added.
- Holstered weapons are now used when calculating player level when taking missions. The higher level is taken from either the equipped weapon or the holstered weapon.
- Watto now has a listing of rare and interesting items available for players with unusual coins.
- Witch clothing can now optionally take BE cloth.
- CA/AA table tweaks.
- The world bosses on Rori and Endor now carry loot.
- Decoration added to Eventide for Yuletide event. (Mina)
- Fixed Force regen.
- Togruta hands will now properly be covered by gloves.
- New characters will no longer receive both their profession outfit and the default outfit – they will only receive their profession outfit.
- Fixed rare login screen crash to desktop.
- Fixed starter stats on commando flamethrower.
- Fixed Force regen bug permanently.
- Fixed some missing/incorrect strings.
- The Dark Trooper Exoskeleton should now allow a player to equip pants.
Below are the notes for today’s patch, released 9 December, 2021. For a more detailed guide on Boonta Eve, check out this guide (updated for 2021).
- Fixed several broken holocomm appearances.
- Weapon schematics standardized at one-use-per-loot. (Demiurge)
- Updated multiple special armors for proper requirements and experimentation. (Abi)
- *Crackling energy buff will no longer be consumed if Force Blast fails due to lack of mind or Force.
- A handful of NPCs will no longer use the player versions of Force lightning.
- The Bendu should now be invulnerable during a seeker’s vision.
- Fixed lightsaber trails on the Old Republic polearm saber.
- *Boonta Eve is now live! Head to Mos Espa on Tatooine and speak to Bib Fortuna to get started on the holiday festivities.
- Speak to Ephant Mon for a non-combat escort quest.
- Those uncomfortable with Ephant Mon’s quest may wish to seek out some visitors in the Mos Espa hotel.
- Speak to Ortugg for a combat quest.
- Seek out the race coordinator for a racing challenge.
- Added new holiday items to EV-9D9.
Here are the notes for today’s patch on 11/24/2021
- Upstream merges from SWGEmu.
- Art updates for several basic SWG swords.
- Entertainer/Musician instruments can now be moved to a character’s back with /shoulder. (This command is also bindable in keymap, but by default does not have a key.)
- New characters, on creation, now have at least one skill to accompany their starting profession.
- Fixed several broken mounts.
- Fixed TCG bunker ceiling shader.
- Force abilities now require mind to execute. Mind is not consumed when a Force ability is used, but a Jedi must have enough mind available to use the Force. Different abilities require different amounts of mind to execute.
- Crackling energy buff now has a buff icon indicating how many stacks of crackling energy the player has.
- Crackling energy buff now lasts six seconds and refreshes when another lightning ability is cast.
- Force Lightning Blast is now available at master Jedi for a wide-cone AOE with high damage, but requires and consumes five crackling energy buffs.
- Force attacks are now much stronger, but have a PvP damage reduction.
- Fixes made to multiple Force abilities which were no longer working correctly due to upstream SWGEmu merges.
- States added to several Force attacks.
- Jedi lightsabers now execute a Ricochet on a successful defensive roll. While lightsabers still require appropriate secondary defense (for example, Block on a polearm lightsaber), the actual defensive reaction is now Ricochet (which works analogously to Counterattack).
- Commando flame and acid specials now properly DoT, including wounding and battle fatigue.
- Doctor specials now use the combat queue
- Player-to-player holocomm is now available. When using /holocomm, a new option will now appear to <Call Player>. If a player accepts an incoming holocomm, both players will be able to see a holographic simulacrum of the other player and speak to each other via spatial chat.
Here are the notes for the game patch released 10/15/2021
- New Halloween heroic: The Temple of Exar Kun!
- Reports of disappearing archeologists have begun to swirl around a dark temple on Yavin 4. Others whisper about a shade haunting the temple – a shade that must be confronted before the temple’s depths can be plumbed.
- Three players are required to begin the instance. The instance can be run once per day, per character.
- The Temple of Exar Kun will only be accessible for a short time for the Halloween season. Conquer it to acquire unique, limited-time weapons and items!
- New Exchange location added. (Mina)
- SWGEmu fixes, including combat now ending appropriately.
- Tweaked more system messages to remove leading spaces.
- Multipassenger waypoints should be working again.
- All trainers are now visible on the planetary map, under appropriate categories.
- Begun implementation of “utility” objects for new content development.
Patch notes 08/28/2021
The one with a lot of bug fixes
- Airspeeders should now correctly have high-altitude hovering.
- Fixed broken base alarm appearances.
- Equipping jackets or armor should no longer cause belts and bandoleers to hoola-hoop.
- Removed hair appearance from character creation that shouldn’t have been allowed.
- Fixed Chiss poacher backpack appearance.
- Added a couple of missing Jedi strings.
- Login UI now shows “LOGIN” and “EXIT” instead of “EXIT” and “BACK”.
- Fixed an issue with battle-damaged assault armor chestplates.
- Fixed a broadcast issue which required leading spaces on sent messages. (Not all such messages have been fixed yet to remove the leading space.)
- Multipassenger tweak for more stability.
- Fixed small memory leak.
- Fixed weapon crate types.
- Fixed weapon component crate types.
- Fixed munition crate types.
- Fixed armor subcomponent crate types.
- Fixed armor crate types.
- Junkshops can now be used for buffs. (Abi)
- Guilds can now use numbers in their names.
- Firing a cannon while piloting a walker now puts the pilot in combat.
- /holster can now be bound. New players (or players who reset their control map) will have it automatically bound.