The Taanab Harvest event has entered its second week!
- Players who travel to the Taanab Arcon Multinode Hybrid Plantings can speak with co-op president Bukrom in person, who will give players details.
- The Taanab Harvest is a four-week event, with each week introducing a new phase with new missions, loot, and escalating danger.
- Quest givers have a new set of missions for Week 2 as the harvest continues, with Norulac predations rising and the farmers racing against time to combat the threat.
- Kari Saarek needs volunteers to whip militia recruits into fighting shape by taking them on patrols around the hex farm.
- Jaa Haruss needs brave players to investigate reports of Norulac activity across Taanab.
- Vinon Daivik is looking for travelers to track down contacts who may provide the Taanab farmers the materiel they desperately need to fight the Norulacs…for a price.
- Special note: Vinon Daivik’s quest cannot be repeated this week.
- Completing missions for a co-op leader will provide a single-time, unique prize, in addition to harvest coins. You can only earn one of these unique prizes per week. (I.e. if you earn Kari Saarek’s unique mission prize, you cannot earn Jaa Haruss or Vinon Daivik’s prize for this week!)
- NOTE: Solia Maduel’s quests are disabled. Maybe next year.
The one with updates to Empire Day and other miscellaneous tweaks.
- New items added to the Empire Day vendors.
- Players starting as a merchant will now have Novice Surveyor.
- Doctors can now apply color changes to many of the medicines during crafting.
- Ewoks now have their own name generator instead of using the human generator. (Sandi)
- All playable races should now properly reflect their race in the character sheet.
- Players should again be once again select the last color on the color palette when using a recolor kit.
- “True black” has been adjusted to be slightly less vanta-black.