Join Empire in Flames as we defend the Empire or proclaim the New Republic! It’s been a few years since the destruction of the Death Star on Endor. The Imperials are working to shore up its Empire, while the New Republic struggles to create their fledgling government. Get inspired by a representative of the Empire or the New Republic. Choose your side! Run errands, get rewarded, then head to Endor and destroy, or if you must, save those fuzzy, adorable, little carnivores.
Dates: July 9th – Until it’s over
Endor Queued Battlefield
“Intelligence has discovered a cache of Imperial protocol droids survived the crash of a Star Destroyer on Endor. As soon as we have the precise location locked down, we’re going to send you in to retrieve them.”
- PvP Zone
- Goal Capture the Protocol Droids
- Each faction attempts to retrieve protocol droids from the Ewok Lake Village and return them to their dropships – an Imperial Lambda shuttle or the New Republic U-wing
- Factional cloners are available when your enemy slaughters your troops
- 3 vs 3- minimum, 20 max
- 10-minute battles
Listen to Speeches
Inspiring the faithful to accomplish great things in the name of the Empire, erm the New Republic. Just… pick a side and do their bidding before they leave to go recruit others. Stick around for a chance to earn a badge!
Imperial: Maarek Stele
New Republic: Keyan Farlander
- The Rebe… New Republic rabble should scour their capital city to make the Imperial propaganda unreadable! Promoters of the New Republic need to find blank kiosks and place clean posters.
- Good Imperials will want to head to Kuat and clean up the mess left by the rebel scum, while others will want to put up more posters to recruit for the Empire!
- Solo, or better yet take a group to your capital city and grab the mission to:
- Attack the village or
- Defend the little adorable carnivores.
Speederbike Race on Endor
- New Republic players should visit Hanna City, Chandrila and speak to Event Coordinator Ingri to get started.
- Imperial players should visit Kuat City, Kuat and speak to Event Coordinator Wulf to start.
- Earn challenge coins from various activities to purchase rewards!
Heck, just start, but most of all have fun!