Please be aware that with the update to the new forums ALL player game accounts have been temporarily disabled. In order to resolve this and log in, you need to create your account on the forums. Please see the Forums Announcement post for more information.
EiF Patch Notes 03/31/2023
Here are the patch notes released on 03/31/2023.
- A new world boss has been sighted around Theed. Approach with extreme caution
- A new system is being rolled out that will allow players to display a hologram of a schematic. Only a handful of schematic currently have this option, but it will be continued to be rolled out to other schematics going forward
- World Snapshot updates for Corellia and Naboo
- Fixed more performance issues with Rotary Cannons
Boonta Eve Celebration on Empire in Flames
It’s that time of year again – join us on Empire in Flames as we celebrate Boonta Eve! Mos Espa has had its fair share of tumult in recent times, but Mayor Mok Shaiz still seeks to preserve the Hutt Holiday and bring some stability to the people of the city. After receiving a call when you first log in, head on over to Mos Espa, Tatooine to participate in the festivities and complete daily quests to receive Boonta Coins that you can exchange for rewards. (article updated Jan 3, 2023)
Dates: Starts January 3rd and runs through January 31st, 2023.
Speak to Mayor Mok Shaiz to learn of the different jobs and events you can take part in. You can earn one Boonta coin a day by selecting any of the three activities to complete, so pick a different one each day or return re-run your favorite. Once you amass enough coins, you can exchange them for limited-time event-only rewards!
Boonta Eve celebrations would not be complete without the Boonta Classic Race! This year, racers will take to the skies and run the track in Skyhoppers.
To start, head to the Parking Garage north of the cantina (/way -2950 2525) and speak to the Race Coordinator to start.
Don’t have a Skyhopper? No problem! Once you talk to the Coordinator, let him know that you are in need of one and the droid will give you a schematic. Find a friendly Artisan to have it crafted for you and voila! You’re ready to race.
Navigate over the dunes, through the sandy mountains, and avoid the territorial Tusken Raiders to reach each checkpoint towards the finish. Upon timely completion of the race (under 210.0 seconds), you will receive a Boonta Coin and if you are the fastest racer overall, you will receive a unique character badge!
The race can be completed as many times as you like (though will only award one Boonta Coin if eligible), and you can also challenge others to a Group Race for bragging rights.
Help Slaves swear fealty to their masters… or help them to freedom
With the Boonta Eve celebrations allowing slaves a bit more freedom to move around than usual, Garsa Fwip is having trouble tracking some errant slaves down. After speaking with her and learning more, you will be given a waypoint to the slave’s quarters and tasked with bringing them back to speak with Mayor Shaiz so that they can pledge themselves to their new master. Head on out to the waypoint, convince the slave to return with you, and return to Mayor Shaiz for your coin reward.
However, whispers on the streets suggest that other parties may offer an alternative – setting the slaves free. Follow the rumors to the nearby hotel to find a familiar hero, who asks you to help her with smuggling the slaves off-planet.
Head to the same waypoint that Garsa gives you but now you will have the option to convince the slave that they have their shot at freedom.
Instead of returning the slave to the cantina to speak with Mayor Shaiz, find the YT-2400 along the outskirts of town near the hotel you found Hera in and bring the slave to Warvog. He’ll give you a Boonta Coin, and help the now former slave to their new life.
Deal with the Party Crashers
Lady Valarian still seeks to make moves on Jabba’s former territory and is sending raiders to disrupt the Boonta celebrations. Luckily, Mayor Shaiz and Ortugg have their own plans. Speak with Ortugg in the cantina to receive a waypoint to a Valarian encampment and take care of them.
At the waypoint Ortugg gives you, you’ll have to deal with the Valarians directly. Take out their enforcers, and then look for the marked placements to plant explosives around their camp. Be careful though – once you set a charge a wave of Valarian reinforcements will arrive.
After the third charge is set, get to safety! As you watch the camp go up in an explosion of fire, you will receive a Boonta coin as a reward. Don’t forget to loot the thugs either- they could have some mid-range Armor Attachments or Clothing Attachments
What to do with your hard-earned Boonta Coins
Gather and spend them! You can earn one Boonta Coin a day, per character. Take a look at the rewards list by talking to EV-9D9 and exchange your earned coins for various items, or check your Boonta Balance to see what you might need to save up for. New additions have been added to the reward list from last year, so be sure to check them out.
Enjoy, and Happy Boonta Eve!
EiF Patch Notes 01/03/2023
Happy New Year! Here are the notes for the patch released on 01/03/2023, featuring the celebrations of Boonta Eve:
- Boonta Eve has come to Mos Espa!
- Journey to Tatooine and speak to Mayor Mok Shaiz to begin your Boonta adventures.
- Perform one task a day to earn Boonta coins:
- Race a skyhopper through Beggar’s Canyon in a time trial.
- Fight Valarian Raiders intent on disrupting the holiday.
- Escort slaves in to pledge their allegiance…or scout around for someone willing to help them escape
- New loot has been added to the Boonta vendor and older items have been cycled out
- The Mos Espa cantina is now under new management and has a new look (credit to Mina for the new deco!)
- Added camo kits for Hoth, Taanab, and Kuat to Master Ranger.
- Flamethrower and electrical gauntlets are now available for commandos and bounty hunters. These weapons will allow a player to equip a gauntlet in place of an armor bracer. When a flamethrower or LLC attack is called, it will first try to use the player’s held weapon. If the held weapon cannot execute the attack, it will instead use the gauntlet weapon for the attack.
- Fixed holstering issue.
- Fixed performance issue with isRotaryCannon check.
EiF Patch Notes 12/19/2022
- Fixed certain player races being missing from dresses where they should have otherwise been wearable.
- Ambrian Staga now have working AI and will no longer ignore any and all attacks.
- Dual-wielded weapons will now animate correctly.
- Dual-wielded weapons will now execute attacks using the weapon in the right hand.
- Cracktooth narglatches can now gallop.
- A number of tailor craftables can now properly generate sockets.
- Enabled the /hood command. Players wearing cloaks will now default to hood-down, and can raise (or lower) the hood by using /hood.
EiF Patch Notes 12/17/22 – “The Taanab Harvest, Week 4”
- The Taanab Harvest event has entered its final week!
- Players who travel to the Taanab hex farms can speak with co-op president Bukrom in person, who will give players details.
- The Taanab Harvest is a four-week event, with each week introducing a new phase with new missions, loot, and escalating danger.
- Quest givers have a new set of missions for the final week as open war has begun between the Norulac Raiders and the Taanab Farmers Cooperative!
- Kari Saarek is looking for volunteers to man the lines at the hex farms against Norulac Raider attacks.
- Jaa Haruss needs brave operatives to rescue farmers taken for ransom by Norulac pirates.
- Vinon Daivik needs assistance keeping the defenders of the hex farms alive.
- Completing missions for a co-op leader will provide a single-time, unique prize, in addition to harvest coins. You can only earn one of these unique prizes per week. (I.e. if you earn Kari Saarek’s unique mission prize, you cannot earn Jaa Haruss or Vinon Daivik’s prize for this week!)
- NOTE: Solia Maduel’s quests are disabled. Maybe next year.