Kai Obani Couture Image Design Salon Now Open!

Have something to sell? Need some resources, tools, housing? Post your wares here! Create a classified for the items you are looking for, as well!
BenduMinion01

Kai Obani Couture Image Design Salon Now Open!

Post by BenduMinion01 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:05 pm

KAI OBANI TRAVELING COUTURE IMAGE DESIGN SALON

A MODERN COSMETICS AND BODY MODIFICATION SALON FOR A MODERN GALAXY!

Bright Suns and Rising Moons Friends! I am Kai Obani, the humble proprietor and Master Image Designer of the Kai Obani Couture Traveling Salon. It's a dangerous and changing galaxy, and, when you are facing unknown terrors and overwhelming odds, I am here to make sure you look good while doing it!

SCHEDULING IMAGE DESIGN SESSIONS

To arrange an appointment, please feel free to contact me via Holocron ((AKA the EiF Discord Chat Server)) under the alias of MP-3P0. ((I work from home currently, and, with enough notice can usually be available to login anytime between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or 8 p.m.-10 p.m. Pacific Time Weekdays or on weekends in the afternoons or evenings Pacific Time. This means I can usually offer same day service; possibly same hour service depending on the timing.))

AVAILABLE SERVICES

I offer a complete range of Image Design services*, including the following:
  • Color changes to hair, eyes, tattoos, skin color, lekku patterning, et cetera
  • Style changes to hair, lekku positioning, horns, eyebrows, et cetera
  • Body sculpting to change your weight, muscle tone, torso size, facial features, et cetera
  • Stat Migration**
* species created specifically for Empire in Flames, such as the Nautolans or Hutts, will have significantly less Image Design options available to them; usually limited to body size or face parameter changes or skin color only.

** see caveats about stat migration below.

PRICING*

PRICING TIERS

TIER 1: COLOR CHANGES ONLY 10,000 CREDITS
Color changes to hair, tattoos, skin, lekku patterns, etc

TIER 2: STYLE CHANGES 15,000 CREDITS
Changes to hairstyle, tattoo style, eyebrows, lekku positioning, etc

TIER 3: BODY SCULPTING 20,000 CREDITS
Changes to weight, height, facial features, etc

TIER 4: STAT MIGRATION 35,000 CREDITS

TRAVEL COSTS: 10,000 CREDITS
With the exception of Stat Migration, if you would prefer I come to meet you at your character's location, then this additional fee will be added to any Tier 1 through 3 service. Since stat migration must take place in a image design salon tent, the stat migration fee includes travel costs.

Pricing for services is a flat rate determined by tier. What this means for customers is they pay ONLY for the highest tier service they request, but are eligible for any lower tier changes for that session as well AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. For example, if you want a simple eye color change, you will only pay the Tier 1 rate for service. However, If you want to change your weight as well, you pay the Tier 3 price, but you are also eligible for any Tier 1 and/or Tier 2 services. Individuals who pay for a Stat Migration at Tier 4 are therefore eligible for any other change they want to make during that Image Design session at no additional cost.

* I offer a discount for new players on a case-by-case basis. We can discuss the specifics during the scheduling phase if this is applicable to you. Pricing is also subject to change, depending on the demands of the market.

KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: CAVEATS FOR STAT MIGRATION
  • ALL wounds MUST BE HEALED COMPLETELY before a Stat Migration Session can happen.
  • The final commitment to a stat migration can only be done by an Image Designer in an Image Design Salon Tent, but you can move your stats around in advance of the appointment yourself. I cannot move your stats around for you.
  • A stat migration session is on a 4 minute timer before the changes you make are permanent.
For more information on Stat Migration (including prepping for a new armor endurance requirements) that I cannot hope to improve upon, please click https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapboo ... index.html for a comprehensive guide written back in 2004 by "Hollow1Neville."

PAYMENT

Payment is due in full at the end of an image design session. Payment will only be accepted through the image design interface. I will not commit to changes until you have acknowledged in chat during our session that you are satisfied with the changes you requested, are ready to commit to the changes, and have put in the agreed upon payment amount in the image design interface.

Committed to making you look fabulous! Until the Spires my friends!

Humbly,

- Kai Obani, Master Image Designer