Limited to 3 characters on one account

Community Written Guides and Other Helpful Things
DarkVikingPrince

Re: Limited to 3 characters on one account

Post by DarkVikingPrince » Sat May 25, 2019 11:31 am

Yeah I just joined and searched around to see my char limits before i made them. 3 is just poor IMO. Sure live had it limited, but at least in live you could buy more accounts. I had a dozen accounts for what I wanted to do on live. # does not let me experience the whole game! Being brand new here, I find it a bit disturbing to see people complaining about having to run to Cnet, just to get fixed and buffed. I will give EIF a chance, but I doubt i will wanna run back and forth to Cnet every time i need something. there are too many other things in the game I could be doing!

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Tue May 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Good news, unless you are going to do some high-end PvE content or PvP, you will not usually need to get buffed here, due to the reworked HAM system.

As for being fixed, our medical centers (and equivalent structures such as taverns) have a relatively fast rate of wound healing just by standing in them. For battle fatigue you can also invest 6 skill points in either novice dancer or musician and be able to fix yourself albeit slowly, but it will often be more practical than flying to another planet. Some people also take novice medic as well to fix health and action wounds without having to go to a medical center. :)

DarkVikingPrince

Post by DarkVikingPrince » Thu May 30, 2019 9:47 am

Itikar wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:05 pm
Good news, unless you are going to do some high-end PvE content or PvP, you will not usually need to get buffed here, due to the reworked HAM system.

As for being fixed, our medical centers (and equivalent structures such as taverns) have a relatively fast rate of wound healing just by standing in them. For battle fatigue you can also invest 6 skill points in either novice dancer or musician and be able to fix yourself albeit slowly, but it will often be more practical than flying to another planet. Some people also take novice medic as well to fix health and action wounds without having to go to a medical center. :)
Sorry I have decided to run with another server, that gives me the option to play a wider variety of toons.

Smallcorners

Post by Smallcorners » Fri May 31, 2019 11:31 am

It saddens me that people fall to altitis, and I am not talking about RP'ers in whom the condition is chronic. But those that think they must be totally self sufficient in ALL the things, all at once, in order to be effective.

Empire in Flames is designed for cooperative play, and is very well balanced. Additionally, the ease to which one could swap out skills and professions makes experimentation to find your best fit simple. Do we all want a fourth character slot? You bet your bippy we do! In the meantime we have learned how to be the best we can be for ourselves, and our situations without having 10, 20, 30 toons to muddle the memory.

SWG was never intended to be a solo game. EiF is not either, and we rather like it that way.