New and Improved Crafting Macro

Guides to playing EiF are here. These can even include links to outside sources which are compatible to EiF. Look for the Master Guide Listing to be stickied at the top.
Highborn

Re: New and Improved Crafting Macro

Post by Highborn » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:14 am

outstanding! I use a less sophisticated setup that acts the same but doesn't alias the next macro, just calls it by name (1 calls 2, 2 calls 3, etc). Also, instead of having a finish macro that requires F1, the code for "crafter_complete" is in each of the 8 as well, so the crafter has a shot-clock to add res then just waits. I could save code by having each call a finisher, but what's a little extra text, right? And I'm lazy. :P

I've searched over the years for a SWG macro tutorial (or at least a complete command line reference), you can imagine all the lame sites I've been through .. can you point me to the one(s) you've used? Hope they still exist :?

Also (and pleeeeze know this one!), in retail I had a harvester macro that would /pay, /addp, easily done now, but also would empty and keep res from the hopper. That last part is like the Holy Grail for me, been looking for a very long time without finding it.

Thanks!
Highelder -- Archie -- Kishara
Tester and CSR on Sunrunner II

Glas

Post by Glas » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:25 am

I use this macro and it is great. Having no loop allows me to craft at a good speed but without all the frantic clicking of resources to get done with in the timeframe.

Well done on supplying this to the server, it really has made my life easier. :D

cdent4

Post by cdent4 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 pm

Is there a command that can be added to select the resource(s) needed automatically? Or a way to add it to a toolbar button so that the macro will run completely autonomous?

Smallcorners

Post by Smallcorners » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:45 am

I do not believe so