Honest Abe Armors Now Open

Have something to sell? Need some resources, tools, housing? Post your wares here! Create a classified for the items you are looking for, as well!
Demi

Honest Abe Armors Now Open

Post by Demi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:42 pm

As of this evening (6 Feb 2018), I am pleased to announce my shop is open for business inside of the Broken Bridge Cantina.

I am currently offering an assortment of 48 sets of Padded, Composite, Ubese, RIS, Chitin, Kashyyykian Hunting, and Ithorian Sentinel armors.
All armors have between 49-51% Kinetic/Energy, 21-23% Stun, and 45-51% to all other damage types (clearly labeled on each backpack).

We are currently carrying over 500 personal shield generators in two flavors: PvE (60% Energy / 23% all else) and PvP (40% Energy / 43% all else).

We have a stock of over 10,000 4 and 5 stat melee and ranged Powerups (in addition to Grenade and Mine powerups) for all your weapon modding needs.

Finally, we a small selection of decorative armor sets for exhibit purposes in your home (or wherever you'd like to decorate).

Come check us out in the Broken Bridge Cantina! (First alcove on the left in the main cantina floor. Waypoint: 268, -3013)

Regards-
Demiurge / Honest Abe

Demi

Re: Honest Abe Armors Now Open

Post by Demi » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:40 pm

Update. My main shop is now located in Destalon, on Tatooine. I currently still have vendors for starter armor, PSGs, and power ups in Broken Bridge’s cantina.