Morning After (Aimantia)

Write in your Journal. These are IC for the writer, but OOC information for the reader. Share your personal adventures with others. Give them a peek inside the character they might not otherwise get to see.
A'rai

Re: Morning After (Aimantia)

Post by A'rai » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Entry 21

The morning sun shines behind Aimi, as the image comes to life. She's seated on the edge of her balcony, and behind her you can see the beach. She looks back over her shoulder, with a grin and then returns to look at the cam.

"Ok... isn't that the most glorious view ever? I can't seem to get used to the awe of it. It's just so amazingly beautiful here. The beach isn't the only thing either. The land is so bright and green, and the gentle wind comes along to give just the right peace. Even with all that's goin on, getting up each morning, and running, has been so helpful. It's almost liberating.... which is really something I ... well... we need right now."

She looks over the cam, to the door to her room, and smiles warmly. Her eyes are lined with dark under them, but the colour is bright. She brushes a long purple lock from her face and looks back to the cam.

"Ash and I .... well, we've been spending a bit of time back and forth between here, and his ship. He sometimes seems a little more at ease on the ship. We're getting more time together at least. And... that's a good thing. He's .... *she smiles and bites her lip* He's really wonderful. If only we ... well... ehmm.... "

She exhales softly, and shakes her head slightly, looking away from the screen. She quirks her lips and looks to be trying to find words, before looking back to the cam. Her eyes seem to be hiding something... something deep, yet she allows the smile to return to her lips.

"It's been good spending so much time together. *gives a quick nod* And... it seems we will be spending a bit more time.... now... There are bounties on both of us..... BOTH. "

Her expression darkens somewhat, and she rubs at her temple as the darkness spreads from her eyes to her whole expression.

"I know Ash can watch, and keep me safe... but he can't be with me ALL of the time... that's really just forfeiting freedom anyway. I mean... he says it's absolutely fine with him, but I know he'd like to get out and try to help the others find ... answers. Yet, he's stayed behind because he doesn't want me to be left here alone. I keep telling him I'm fine. I can stay on the ship, or go visit Megan. I guess I could even go back to the resort... though I'm sure that would make my folks overjoyed, and also... overprotective. *rolls her eyes* It would likely take an act of Imperial Policy to get them to let me leave again. *she half chuckles* Aaaaaanywaaaay.... Ash has been so cooped up keeping me safe. He needs to worry some about himself instead."

Aimi chews on her lower lip and puzzles her forehead a moment in thought. Her eyes seem to gloss a bit, as she continues to think and look towards the door to the home. She takes a finger and twirls a purple lock slowly around it. As she unfurls the purple from her finger she looks back to the cam.

"For now, I'll let him have his way.... I know it would absolutely enrage him if I did go someplace and something happened. Still, ..... hmm...... maybe I can talk with Aldara. She may be able to help and at the same time ease the stress for A----"

Her words are cut short as she hears a sound behind her, and the crack of energy and a near miss. She jumps down off of the balcony, and turns, revealing the door behind her. Ash bounds through, a blaster in hand, and grabs her with the other. He pulls her behind him, and moves the cam with her. Aimi holds the cam against her, as she is jostled behind. Only a little light around the screen can be seen, but a skirmish is heard. There is shuffling, and the sound of a blaster breaking the shuffle. Then, the cam drops to the floor, revealing only the sky and a few birds.

"Ash! Who.... what.... was.... "

Aimi's words sound alarmed. Ash's voice can be heard next.

"Yes. -what- is the answer. but.... -that- what... won't be bothering us, or anybody ... again. I'll take care of this mess, you get back inside."

Ash's face comes into view on the cam as he picks up the datapad. His blonde hair is a bit mussed, and emotion is heavily apparent across his face. He runs his hand through his hair, then reaches to the corner of the screen, and the image goes black.
Last edited by A'rai on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
US player

Currently playing:
Aimantia Joli - Owner of Jax Jive, Zeltron Correspondent, Mayor New Zeltros
Aldara Kota
A'rai Kodomo-Siltar - Owner of Fate, Mayor Crescent Bay

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 am

Entry 22

The light from the datapad cam lights Aimi's face, and she looks over the cam, with a quiet expression. A few birds sing overhead, begging the sun to wake, and a gentle breeze dances through Aimi's purple hair. She turns her gaze to the cam, still not quite seeing the cam. Her eyes are slightly glassy, and the purple of her eyes looks distant. After a few more minutes of silence, she shakes her head and blinks a few times.

"Last night.... the lottery went well. It was a much better showing of guests than last week. Hopefully, it will continue to grow as the weeks progress. It seemed that most of the guests were enjoying themselves, which is really the biggest reason for the event. "

Her voice sounds a little hollow, and even though a smile lights across her lips, her eyes don't appear to share the sentiment. Aimi brushes a lone lock of hair back behind her ear. The rest of her hair is pulled haphazardly back into a messy type hair'lekk. She exhales quickly and continues.

"We didn't have a winner, but it still seemed to go over well. The jackpot will be even bigger next week, *she forces a grin* I'm sure that will help to add to the grand opening of the Jax! It's really an exciting week coming up...."

Her voice trails and she looks again over the cam. The light starts to move gently over the scene, as the waking sun stretches its rays slowly. Aimi smoothes her hand over her hair and looks back to the cam. Finally, it seems as if a calm has begun to claim her features. She dips her head slightly towards her shoulder and raises her eyebrows as she continues.

"The bounty does seem to have made its way to Tatooine... at least. Someone came to call on me last night. This time, not from Naboo, but Tatooine. Which I guess makes perfect sense given the nature of the whole of it."

Aimi's eyes dart down and to the left, as she continues talking. The words sound a little more rehearsed, than others. She may be holding something back, but it's hard to say if that's it, or if it's simply the fear that has altered her words.

"Aldara and Mr. Conrads were there, nothing came of it. We were able to avoid me leaving. It's only a matter of time though, because I imagine he will return, and this time..... ehm.... this time I just hope I'm not alone. He threatened to find Ash too. *a slight shudder moves through her* Aldara assured me that she would be able to prevent my departure, but.... he seemed pretty determined, and actually. *pauses a moment and swallows hard* Actually, it seemed like he was not at all discouraged. He only had one person with him, or rather one person visible. I have a feeling that today I may find out just how not alone he was. He said he's staying here, and not leaving without me. Ash brushed it off easily enough. I'm not sure how he can be so..... un-worried."

She takes in a long deep breath, and exhales slowly. The light begins to play on the tiny flecks within her purple eyes, causing them to sparkle. The hair she had brushed behind her ear, now dances on the wind.

"Anyway.... with Aldara hovering over my every move, and Ash's highly protective streak, and then throw in Mr. Conrads uncanny ability to show up at the right moment, and Dino's ability to converse a situation into confusion....... I highly doubt the bounty will be paid. *her eyes dart to the side again, briefly* But.... that doesn't take away all of the fear. The hunter last night was pretty convincing. He seemed patient, but... determined. *she pauses a moment* Doesn't matter.... they have it under control. and... gave me a chance to relax after the lottery cleared out. *she smiles softly* It was good to catch up with a friend. Maybe hasn't been a super long time since we'd talked, but long enough. A lot has changed... for both of us. *she bites her lip, thinking back over the night* It was good. Maybe a little too much Tihaar.... eh.... more likely just enough Tihaar. Secrets seem to creep out when Tihaar is involved."

She laughs halfheartedly, her eyes still showing the concern from earlier. The morning light is nearly full bloom, and sounds of the day get louder. Aimi winks to the cam, and reaches to the corner of the screen. The image goes black.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Entry 23

It is dark outside, and there is a slim line of light coming from the horizon, as the sun begins to make its way into the day. Aimi's face is lit by the dim glow of the datapad, and she brushes a long hair back behind her ear, smiling into the cam. A gentle breeze passes, and causes her purple locks to dance briefly, then settle back down to frame her face.

"Well.... I haven't used this journal, since we quit trying to draw out the black sun. A'rai finally quit sending me things to plant in my entries, and said she quit monitoring my journal. *half chuckle* So.... I had Ash run scans on the datapad, and make sure no one was tapping into the information. He, also, installed some software that can protect it. He said it will work about like placing a security guard at the door, and then having security cams monitor all that happens inside. "

Aimi shrugs her head slightly to her shoulder, and raises her eyebrows a moment. With a quick motion, she brushes hair from her face again, and smiles brightly into the cam.

"So.... soooooo much has happened since I last made an entry, and there's really no way to do justice to putting it all in here. I'll just put in some basics, and then move on from there."

The sun slowly creeps up through the sky, and dances along the gentle waves of the Nabooian waters. The birds in the distance, sing softly, encouraging the sun to wake the day, as a frog nearby, joins the chorus.

"The Jax is open.... finally! *rolls eyes and grins* The grand opening was a...ma...zing! We had a lot of guests, some of our regular Lottery attendees, and a lot of new faces as well! We had a wonderful evening of music and enjoyment. There wasn't a winner for the lottery, but the grand opening went well at least! And.... on that note, we haven't had a winner for the lottery in a few weeks. I'm hopeful though.... maybe this week!"

Crossing her fingers, Aimi grins broadly, as her eyes shine in the early morning light. The light moves across the beach behind her, chasing away the shadows. Aimi's energy and enthusiasm increase as she talks, and her words begin to flow in a steady pace.

"Last night! Last night was the Festival of Love. Leo hosted it here at the city hall. It looked absolutely fantastic! Everybody there seemed to be having such a wonderful time....."

Her voice trails and she looks to the side, as her smile dulls somewhat. After a moment's pause, she looks back to the cam.

"Actually, I'd have to say -most- everybody. There was at least one who seemed to be having a bad time, regardless of what was happening around him. *shakes her head slightly* I don't understand that. It is so difficult for me to be around when folks are like that. It isn't that I think -every-body has to be so happy all the time. It's really, more like I just hate to see folks upset, especially when they could do something to not be so sad. *shrugs and sighs softly* It could be a control freak thing on my part. Still, I just don't understand how one can be happier .... unhappy."

She chews slightly on her lower lip, as she stares beyond the cam. The morning has nearly completed its trek across the sky. Aimi takes in a slow deep breath, and exhales softly.

"Still, it was an incredibly pleasant evening last night. Leo was there and so full of exciting energy! Cotan and Honi worked at the kissing booth, and so many people smiling and drinking. Even Aldara came...... and she actually left the cloak and armoured chest piece at home! *sighs softly and grins* It -was- with agreement that she could still wear her holster and carbine. Soooo..... she wore the carbine, hidden beneath her skirt. I didn't ask why she had the exact holster needed to wear the carbine hidden that way. *chuckles softly, shaking her head* Doesn't matter.... Aldara looked beautiful ... and she was there."

She pauses a moment, smiling as she recalls the events of the evening. She takes in a deep breath, and grins, before continuing. Her words start with the same energy, and begin to fall more rapidly as she relays the memories. Talking with her hands, she punctuates the excitement of the evening.

"So.... the decorations were amazing! As the guests arrived, the buzz filled the air. There were flowers, and statues.... oh those statues! *giggles softly* And wonderful music, great company to dance with, drinks were plentiful, talk was great! Flowers, wine, kisses..... ohhh myyy! *winks* And weddings! Wonderful, fun, weddings! Leo even was convinced to wed, with the promise of Megan's cake!"

Aimi giggles and scrunches her eyes, thinking back. She takes in a deep breath, and smiles into the cam. She bites her lip a moment, then grins and raises one eyebrow, before winking to the cam and ending the recording.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Entry 24

As the image blinks on, Aimi is seated on the beach and looking out over the water. The sun is just making its way into the sky, and beginning to cast flashes of light over the water. Her hair is pulled back, smartly, in a single hair-lek, and a lock of purple dangles to the side of her face. A smile dances in her eyes, and she begins to speak with an excited voice.

"We -fiiiinaly- had a winner for the lottery! *chuckles* Cari!! And of course, her number.... 69. It was a little slower during the party leading up to the drawing, but still seemed to be an enjoyable evening. I think .... we're going to start having a game or something leading up to the drawing. Nothing that will occupy those who just want to sit back and enjoy talking with their friends, but something light. I don't know. The point of the club is for folks to come and relax. To give them a chance to sit back, and enjoy an evening with friends, maybe catch up on things happening, or meet new folks. So, maybe just something light. Still, the music? was great! Bekkah is so talented, I'm really excited that she and Josy are working here. That reminds me, I need to talk with her about maybe hiring a few more entertainers to join us at the Jax full time. There are a lot of upcoming events that are going to need more work."

She sits back, and draws her knees to her chest, then wraps her arms around them. Her eyes sparkle with the energy of exciting days on the horizon, and she giggles softly.

"Soooo much new coming! We just got authorized for enough bandwidth to host three different holovid channels. I signed the lease last week, for a building that will become our network studios. It's something I've wanted to do for a while. It took some time for me and Leo to be unbusy at the same time, and able to sign the official documents. *waves her hands excitedly as she talks* Aaaaaaanyway..... it's going to be soooo exciiiii..... tiiiiiing!! I can hardly wait! I've already started an "idea list" and I just need to start fleshing out the outlines for each program. Of course, we will broadcast the lottery drawings, that's a given. I'm planning to do stories like Ash's mum used to do as well! There's just soooo much to still do to get it off the ground."

She brushes the lone lock of purple behind her ear, and exhales softly. A cloaked figure approaches from behind, wearing a dark purple cloak, and purple skirt. Aimi turns around and giggles then looks back to the screen.

"Ok... gotta go. Aldara and I need to go do some shopping. I need a few things for the hotel, and she's needs a few new clothes.... though she doesn't know that part. *winks and grins* Aldara is going to fly me there."

She reaches to the corner of the screen, and the image goes black.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Entry 25

Aimi sits, cross legged, on a balcony, leaning against the side banister. Behind her and to her right, bright blue sky is flecked with gentle white clouds. She smiles broadly, and uses her hands to accent her excitement.

"Last night was sooooooo fun! *rolls her eyes up briefly, and continues* We hosted a scavenger hunt around New Zeltros. It was a lot of fun putting it all together. It took a few weeks of gathering all of the little chotchkies for each location, as well as some time spent planning the clues. When all in place, it was a great deal of fun!"

She shifts slightly, and brushes a stray lock of purple hair back behind her ear. The rest of her hair is pulled back into a single hair'lek, tied with a purple sash. She is wearing a purple tank top and running shorts, and she lifts a water bottle to take a drink before continuing.

"We didn't have a jackpot winner, but get this..... Cotan won the house drawing! *grins broadly* It was so exciting! And.... he and Jenn tied for the winner of the scavenger hunt too. Though, he insisted that she actually beat him, they were very close in their return."

Aimi takes another drink, then holds the water bottle between both hands.

"It was a great evening. Today, I am going to spend time working on an advertisement for hiring. We really should employ a few more folks so we can properly operate the hotel and the Jax. Not to mention, A'rai wants me to hire some more for Fate Security. Aaaaanyway..... that will take a bit of time, then I am working on a new show, one of the first to be broadcast on our new network."

Aimi smiles warmly, and again brushes the stray lock behind her ear.

"Soooooo..... I should get to work. It's going to be a beautiful day!"

A bright smile lights her eyes, as she reaches to the corner of the screen, ending the recording.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Fri May 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Entry 26

Aimi sits on the beach, looking out over the water. The sun is moving high in the sky, and the sounds of the day, already under way, can be heard. Her purple hair is braided close to her head, and a long wisp hangs on either side of her face. She smiles into the cam.

"So.... it's been a really long time since I've recorded an entry in here. I've been so busy with getting the Holostudio ready to go, and all of the permissions that have needed to be signed and submitted. It has really been busy! And... tonight, we are going to play 'Dirty Gungan' at the Pearl! It's really going to be so much fun! I'm sure everybody will like the game. I hope anyway. A lot of new folks have been coming around, and we have hired new help also."

She forces a smile, then closes her eyes, silent a few minutes. After the extended pause, Aimi sighs heavily and chuckles. As she turns her head to again face the cam, she begins talking.

"Ok... truth is, it isn't always so much fun to record, when it isn't so much happy going around. Stress has been high here and some of the other issues have been keeping my stressors heavy. Megan's gone.... just... she's gone. No word, no true idea, and nobody really sharing a lot about it. It's as if, nobody wants to thi--- "

Aimi clears her throat and looks away from the cam. After a moment, she reaches to the corner of the screen, without looking, and the image goes black.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Fri May 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Entry 27

As the image comes to light, the cam looks out over the water. All that can be seen, is the serene Naboo waters. The sound of a bird overhead can be heard, and in the distance, the sun hovers over the horizon, reluctant to leave the comfort of night. A few minutes into the video, the cam pans around and reveals Aimi seated and smiling.

"Ok.... so yesterday was good. Cathartic? I think that's the word. Game night went amazingly well! We had quite a few guests, and were able to laugh most of the way through the evening! Leo snuck away from the piles of work he has on his desk in city hall, and it was really good to see him have a good time!"

She smiles, and glances down a moment, then back to the cam. Her smile fades slightly.

"I think, this week, I'm going to go find Megan. Aldara says it's a long shot, and that.... it's really risky. Still.... this no news is absolutely gnawing at me. Like.... something that just needs to be solved."

She turns her hands, one inside the other and looks down. After a minute, she lifts her shoulders and smiles again.

"So.....subject change. Galaxy in a Snap is now officially on the air. Our pilot episode aired a few weeks ago, and it went extremely well! We went to Alexandria, and met with Mayor Vastou. She made it so easy to get our first episode off the ground! Then.... last week, I was able to procure advertising, and we went to Agathon, and met with Jac... Mayor Jacobus Finn. That episode went equally well! So.... Galaxy in a Snap? is off and running! We're going to Corellia next!"

Aimi shifts slightly, and brushes sand from her legs, as she draws her knees to her chest. Wrapping her arms around her legs, Aimi grins into the cam.

"And... I had a good evening last night. Went to get some dinner, and have a few drinks at the Arallute. It has been a very long time since I was able to sit back, and just laugh. It felt good. Food was great. Drinks were fantastic. Company was wonderful. So... all in all, an amazing evening."

She smiles and winks into the cam, before taking in a slow long breath, and looking out over the water. Aimi extends her legs in front and leans back on her elbows. She glances over to the cam and smiles.

"That's really all ... well, all I plan to add today."

With a quick grin, she reaches across her body and touches the corner of the screen. The image goes black.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Tue May 15, 2018 11:55 am

The breeze chases the tiny purple flowers over the gentle rolling hills. Aimi sits quietly, picking at a blade of grass. Her hair is pulled back, and she smiles weakly toward the cam.

"Last night was.... intense. And... actually if there is a word to suggest something more than merely intense, that would be a better choice. *she chuckles softly* It all happened so fast. So much of it a blur. But.... her words resound in my head, like an anthem that repeats during a parade. Why is all of this happening? What is actually happening? Eti seemed so ... so weak and I could barely tell she was there. We have to find some way to .. to get Eti back."

Aimi blinks a few times, as her eyes become moist with the emotion that tugs on her every word. She swallows hard, and wipes at her eyes with the back of her hand. Her attention returns to the blade of grass. She pulls her fingers slowly along the length of it, as she begins speaking in a weak voice.

"I missed running here. Never realized how much I miss Dantooine. Naboo is wonderful, and I'm truly glad I call New Zeltros home, but it is still nice to get back here. The sounds , the scents, the whole energy of the area. It's been nice."

With a sigh and a shake of her head, she squares her shoulders. Her expression adjusts, and become resolute.

"We -will- help. There isn't another option. She needs help. Fate doesn't leave family. We -will- get her back. We just can't not."

Aimi accents the final sentence with a brief nod, then abruptly ends the recording.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Mon May 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Entry 29

Aimi sits curled up in a chair, in a dimly lit room. The sound of medical equipment in the background keeps a steady cadence. She pulls a blanket snug around her shoulders, and begins to speak in a hushed voice.

"She's back. It took a long trek, and a lot of folks who care to get us there, but she's back. And, while there are about a dozen questions, and theories and even speculations as to what happened, and where our next steps should lead us, for now? ........ "

Aimi grins into the camera, a weary but happy grin, as she pans the camera slightly to reveal another tiny Zeltron curled up on the oversized chair. The expression on the pale pink face seems almost happy. Briefly, Aimi is silent, as she turns the camera to show only herself centered in the frame.

"She's back. ......... Al, Dino, Eti, and I think the name was Sepe? .... yes, anyway, the mission was not without injury. It's too early to tell with some, *winces sadly* and others should be back to work soon. It has been a tumultuous endeavor, and while not without its missteps, and losses, it has been fairly successful. We can worry about the spy, or the mission, or the whatever else later. For now..... we are home. We are safe."

She punctuates the last sentences with a bob of the head. As she sighs, the concern melts somewhat from her eyes, and a gentle smile crosses her lips. She quirks her lips, and shifts slightly in the chair.

"Spoke with Jacobus too. It would be nice to get to talk with him in person, but we've both been.... well a lot busy. He said he has some good information, and I hope to get to talk with him about it today. Still, there is a lot of work on my end. The Jax is still open, and we have things happening in New Zeltros. Business waits for no one."

Aimi offers an exhausted smile and a brief shrug of her shoulder, before she ends the recording.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota

A'rai

Post by A'rai » Wed May 23, 2018 9:37 am

Entry 30

Aimi sits on the banister of a balcony, dangling one leg over the inside, and the other drawn up, knee to chest. The image jiggles slightly as she appears to balance it in front of her. With a bright smile, she draws her hand back from the camera, and wraps both arms around her knee. Her hair is pulled back into a tight braid, and she is wearing running clothes, and shoes. A loose hair hangs tickling at the side of her face, and she brushes it back quickly.

"So.... it seems like just as soon as we solve one problem, there is a new one yapping at our heels. This week, at least, some good news came in the midst of it all! So... I guess it's a matter of balance the little things, juggle the big things, and then, let the impossible float on its own? *giggles softly* ok... may not be the best solution, but some days, I'm not sure it isn't all a circus! With balancing, juggling, and even a touch of magic!"

Aimi draws in a slow deep breath, then smiles. The sun casts a long shadow behind her, suggesting it is finally ready to make its trek across the sky. She looks around and back to the camera.

"Megan is home. And.... *smiles brightly* I'm simply overjoyed for her and Alifisno. It's been a long time, and has been hard on both of them I'm sure. It was fantastic to see how bright and happy she is. *giggles softly and glances to the side* Well.... there could be good reasons, but the biggest, is that she is home. And, they can have some time, I hope, to catch up."

Aimi looks up and to the left, quirking her lips in the same direction, as she considers a thought. A short huff exits her lips, and she grins back to the camera.

"Catching up can seem so .... wow, I mean, Jacobus and I hadn't seen each other in less than a week. We'd spoken, but that was about it. And... it seemed to take hours just going over an imaginary docket of items to discuss. Almost more like a business meeting than anything else. *her grin broadens* Well... a business meeting may be a lot less fun. The scenery alone would dull in comparison."

She scrunches her nose and eyes, and grins. The loose purple hair has again rebelled, and dangles at the side of her face. She tries to blow it back, by giving a short blast of air out of the corner of her mouth, and then rolls her eyes at herself and reaches to tuck the hair behind her ear.

"Aaaanyway, Jacobus said his trip was good. At least he was able to glean some information to help us with Pelistra. *frowns slightly at the name* I really wish we could help her. She just seems so angry... and well, I don't know. He talked a little about it, but it seems there is still a lot to learn about her. He did encounter, some trouble? Last week, when we talked.... *shudders* I'm just glad he is safe. Aaaand... he believes that much is resolved."

"He mentioned something a little earlier in our conversation last night, when we were talking about Aldara. Deniable Plausibility..... erm.... no ..... Plausible Deniability. Yes, that's it. And it makes sense. Aldara was gone for nearly a week, and while she has often been prone to long hunting trips, usually I get a message or see her briefly, something. But, she was completely silent, until Sunday, and even then she didn't say a whole lot. She said she thinks she may need to watch herself a bit. She was hiding her feelings from me. Or trying to. She only really ever feels like she is hiding from me.... when she -is- hiding. It was like she was trying to both cry and giggle inside... at the same time. She wanted to confuse the feelings she had. And... except for the fact that its a -tell- for her, it may have worked. Still, it could also be the stress and adrenalin of the past few weeks that just has me so ready to think it's a problem."

With a short sigh, she smiles softly. The sunlight streams onto the balcony now, as it gains its glow for the day.

"Eti is doing a little better, Doc said. And, Dino... he said he doesn't know just yet what it is. I think he was just trying to keep from worrying me. Al was doing a little better, or at least that was what Mr. Conrads suggested. It will be nice to get them all healed again.

"After I talk with Megan, to see if she needs anything, I'm heading to Dantooine. There's still just so much I don't understand about... well about history. *a small smirk plays at the corner of her lips* I know.... I know.... history. Almost my -worst- class at academy. It just never seemed to make sense like the rest of things. But, in order to solve the mystery, and know for certain what options remain for Pelistra.... *sighs softly* I just want to understand more history. Jacobus said he would help me... though I think he is in for a bigger challenge than he thinks. He is certain that I only think I am a frustrating student."

Aimi giggles softly and rolls her eyes. "Well.... maybe sometimes aren't as bad as others. But... history baffles me some days. It all happened so very long ago, and... well most of them are dead or soon will be. It's usually difficult to get the same energy from that sort of thing. Pelistra.... is a very different story. This is her ... well... it's her. And... the reporter in me wants to know everything I can... and the Zeltron in me... well I really want to help her if at all possible. Sometimes that can mean, ending a sentence. Without knowing what started that sentence, it may pose a challenge."

She smiles and turns, lowering both legs to the ground, and standing in front of the banister.

"Well... I need to get some caf' and get breakfast started. An empty stomach is -not- the way to face a busy day like today. And.... "

She pauses a moment, with a warm smile as her cheeks deepen in colour.

"And... get ready to get transport to Dantooine."

She winks to the camera, and reaches to the corner of the screen. As she does, the image goes black.
US player

Currently playing:
Aldara Kota