Imperial Journal of IntSec Agent Etheti Abi

Write in your Journal. These are IC for the writer, but OOC information for the reader. Share your personal adventures with others. Give them a peek inside the character they might not otherwise get to see.
TheyCallMeJosh

Imperial Journal of IntSec Agent Etheti Abi

Post by TheyCallMeJosh » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:19 pm

//ACCESSING IMPERIAL DATABASE

//SEARCHING DATABASE FOR JOURNAL OF AGENT ETHETI IMPERIAL JOINT TASK FORCE ZEREK INTELLIGENCE SECURITY

//JOURNAL LOCATED BEGINNING PLAYBACK

Entry #1: So I have put in for a transfer from my command of the Imperial spear, an corvette class vessel, I'm transferring to Fort Retribution where joint task force zerek is based. However I fear our forces are stretched too thin with the deathes of Lord Vader and His majesty, I pray that we will somehow get revenge for what those rebel scum had did to us. But, let's hope my new post is a good one. This is Lieutenant Commander Etheti of the Imperial spear signing off.

TheyCallMeJosh

Re: Imperial Journal of IntSec Agent Etheti Abi

Post by TheyCallMeJosh » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Entry #2: Transfer was finally processed by Lady Pavan. I've given my ship and officer position up as with the terms of the transfer states. With that, I'm now an intelligence Agent with IntSec with a possibly of gaining an higher position in the branch upon my trial period is finished, the next few days after that has been eventful. assisted with guarding Lady pavan outside her office for an interview, plus I watched questioning of an co worker of sorts that knows the person whom murdered an imperial officer. Next week is coming let's see what goes on during the weekend hm? Agent Abi, signing out.