Marksman Abilities

Discussion for all ranged combat skills
Dalken_Starbyne

Marksman Abilities

Post by Dalken_Starbyne »

So, I know with the profession revamp, a lot of abilities have gotten swapped around and such, but there's at least a few I can't account for after looking through the skill lists. Namely, several of the basic Marksman commands that are still useful core components to various advanced professions. Most of these have to do specifically with the old Marksman Ranged Weapons Support tree, namely Aim and the various Tumble-To's. I know some stuff is still being worked on in that regard, so I wasn't sure if it had been overlooked or simply hadn't gotten figured out yet.
HuntingOhioan

Re: Marksman Abilities

Post by HuntingOhioan »

I'm assuming also that there are a lot of abilities to be added. I cant seem to learn any of the Novice skills. I haven't tried all of them yet, but I learn Master Ranger, but nothing below it necessary for the profession, like Marksman.
Brindan Call

Re: Marksman Abilities

Post by Brindan Call »

With the most recent patch (Jan 31 I think) the Marksman, Brawler, and Combat Medic trees have been removed. The skill bonuses earned in those trees (accuracy, speed, etc) were added to the Novice box of the relative Tree (IE- Novice Pistoleer gives accuracy and speed bonuses earned through Marksman Pistols I - IV as well as original bonuses). The skills from Marksman and Brawler I am unsure of, and most can easily be discarded, I mean, how many times did you really use the roll into prone attack anyways? =P Aim would be an exception, and if it's not currently in, I wager it will be added back to the Novice Ranged Skill boxes before live.