- As per popular request, the Tatooine Tavern is now available. It can be crafted as a third option on the Player Tatooine Cantina schematic.
- Added Dathomiri Player City Hall. This city hall has additional functionality, including a guild terminal and cloning point. The cloner can only be used when the city has been registered with the planetary map. The Dathomiri Player City Hall is slightly more expensive to maintain than a standard player city hall.
- Added new Dathomiri shuttleport & garage.
- Added new housing options for Dathomiri city: Nightsister and Dantooine huts from the NGE, the Yoda House from the NGE, and two small cave structures from beta.
- All Dathomiri structures are acquirable only from a dev; speak to Halyn for details.
- New shuttles – certain starports are now serviced by a YT-2000 freighter, while Tatooine shuttles are now more appropriately older and shabbier. If you have a player city and prefer the traditional shuttle, no change is required. If you prefer the new, “old” shuttle, simply re-drop your shuttleport.
- New starport added to Lok.
- Musician XP gains have been doubled.
- XP requirements for musician and dancer have been leveled out.
- XP requirements for the bounty hunter investigation line have been decreased.
- Novice rifleman XP bug has been fixed.
A note from Halyn and Anishor: Combat balance is a moving target that responds to players finding unexpectedly powerful combinations & ideas on paper not working out in practice. All changes below are subject to change in either case, and we love hearing feedback on the subject. Please direct your feedback to Anishor, who is the lead on combat balance, whether you find some things too weak or find a super-powerful combination.
- Time to transfer weapons in combat has been reduced!
- Skill set special abilities that purpose is to primarily apply a state such as blind, knockdown, dizzy, have had their damage reduced, the chance to apply the special increased, and the speed delay reduced ( made faster ).
- Special abilities that do both damage and apply a state have not had their damage or delay changed and only a slight increase in
in the chance to apply.
- This was done for the upcoming changes to skill sets and their state defences.
- State Defenses have been redistrubted across all skill sets.
- Melee and Ranged Defense values have been updated on several skill sets.
Center of Being:
- Reduces a player’s outgoing damage by 25%
- Increases toughness by Efficacy / 3
- Can no longer be used while Berserk
- Can no longer be used while Center of Being is active
- Increases outgoing damage by 20%
- Increased the primary defense reduction
- Secondary Defense will not fire while in berserk state
- Bleeds have had their tick interval reduced from 20 seconds per tick to 4 seconds per tick.
- Damage and length have been updated to match this new interval.
- Fencer has been refocused toward creating bleeds.
Skill Set changes (state special changes not listed)
- Taking cover now reduces damage from ranged sources by 20%
- Increased DPS of Suprise Shot, this shot acts like a sniper’s attack. Very damaging but very long cooldown.
- Increased the DPS of Headshot 1-3
- Increased the DPS of conceal Shot
- Removed the AOE Cone from Strakeshot 2.
- Headshot 1 now in Novice box.
- Burst Shot 2 Increased DPS, Removed Cone AoE
- Leg Shot 1-3 Targets Health instead of Action, use Action Shot to target Action pool directly
- Surpressive Fire 1 now in novice box.
- Increased the damage modifier of body shot 3
- Reduced the initial damage of 1-H Melee Hit 1, added chance to apply bleed to the pool of attack.
- Reduced the initial damage of 1-H Melee Hit 2, added chance to apply bleed to the pool of attack, removed chance to dizzy and blind.
- Reduced the initial damage of 1-H Melee Hit 3, removed chance to dizzy and blind.
- 1-H Body Hit 1 Added chance for health bleed
- 1-H Body Hit 2 Added chance for health bleed
- 1-H Body Hit 3 Added chance for health bleed
- 1-H Scatter Hit 1 Added chance for bleed on attack pool
- 1-H Scatter Hit 2 Added chance for bleed on attack pool
- Reduced AOE range of 1-H Melee Spin 1 to 8m, added chance to bleed
- Reduced AOE range of 1-H Melee Spin 2 to 8m, added chance to bleed
- 2-H Melee Area 1 Added chance to intimidate
- 2-H Melee Area 2 Added chance to intimidate
- 2-H Melee Area 3 Added chance to intimidate
- 2-H Melee Hit 1 Added chance to intimidate
- 2-H Melee Hit 2 Added chance to intimidate
- 2-H Melee Hit 3, Increased dps (decrease in damage multiplier with larger decrease to delay.) decreased the action cost, added chance to intimidate
- 2-H Melee Spin 1,2 : Increase DPS, reduced range of AOE to 8m
- 2-H Sweep 1 : AoE range of 8m, chance to lower posture. Reduced Damage
- 2-H Sweep 2 : AoE range of 8m, chance to knockdown. Reduced the damage ( less chance than pikeman to knockdown )
- 2-H Head Hit 1-3: Target Health pool instead of Mind.
- Polearm Area 2 has been brought back from the void, now in your master box.
- Polearm Area 1 Decreased Delay, Decreased Action Cost, increased Range to 18m added chance to dizzy and stun.
- Polearm Area 2 Decreased Delay, Decreased Action Cost, increased Range to 18m added chance to dizzy and stun.
- Polearm Hit 1 – Removed chance to lower posture, added chance to stun.
- Polearm Hit 2 – Removed chance to lower posture, added chance to stun.
- Polearm Hit 3 – Removed chance to lower posture, added chance to stun and dizzy.
- Polearm Spin 1,2 : Increase DPS, reduced range of AOE to 8m, Reduced Action Cost
- Polearm Sweep 1 : AoE range of 16m, chance to lower posture. Reduced Damage and reduced the delay
- Polearm Sweep 2 : AoE range of 16m, chance to knockdown. Reduced the damage and reduced the delay
- Leg Hit 1-3: Targets Health instead of action pool
- Unarmed Spin 1,2 : Reduced range of AOE to 8m
- Unarmed Combo 2: Reduced speed delay
- Unarmed Hit 3: Increased DPS slightly (Reduced Initial Damage, Decreased Delay)
- Enchance Packs have had their power increased. Health and Action Packs have higher power than their secondary pools.
- The forumula for EiF Buff Result Value : Heal Power of Pack x Environment x [[(100 + Wound Treatment Skill + Bivoli + BE modded clothes) / 100] x Med City Bonus] / 5
- Janta Blood : Reduced power, signifigantly increased use count.