The Empire in Flames Heavy Weapons Revamp has arrived! Commandos everywhere are rejoicing, or should be! New Entertainers should rejoice too, lots of healing XP should be available soon, from all the damage! The weapons were created unique to EiF by our lead developer and project owner, Halyn. All of the weapons require newly designed munitions components,as well.
In addition, in keeping with EiF’s mission to value crafters and interdependency, the munitions components will require items from an Artisan.
The revamp brings in four categories of weapons:
- Heavy Weapons (40 Uses)
- Acid Stream Launcher (this one’s gonna hurt!)
- Heavy Particle Beam Cannon (starts singing, “He Ain’t Heavy, He’s mah Particle Beam…)
- Lightning Beam Cannon (Get out your Solar Eclipse glasses for this one folks! It’s Shiny!)
- Rocket Launcher
- Special Heavy Weapons (Usable until it decays)
- Heavy Acid Rifle (This one’s really, really gonna hurt!)
- Light Lightning Rifle (Not as “heavy” as it’s brother…)
- Plasma Flame Thrower (‘cause who doesn’t want to shoot flames at a bad guy!)
- Mines (5 Uses)
- Anti-Vehicular Mine (Now we can seek retribution on the NPCs for all the vehicles they’ve destroyed of ours!)
- DRX Mine (DRX? Dirty Rusty eX?)
- XG Mine (XG – okay, I’m stumped)
- Throwable Weapons (5 Uses)
- C12 Fragmentation Grenade (Blow those suckers to tiny bits!)
- C22 Fragmentation Grenade (Blow them to even tinier bits!)
- CryoBan Grenade (brrr, now that’s just cold)
- Glop Grenade (My personal favorite. Who wouldn’t want to toss a glop grenade at someone.)
- Imperial Detonator (NR’s take your personal Imp pet out for a “spin” ahahahhaha!)
- Proton Grenade (‘Cause who doesn’t want a mini proton topedo!?)
- Thermal Detonator (BANG!)
All of the sub components are found in the Munition Component section of the Weapons crafting tab.
So, there ya have it! All the ‘splodie, acidy, streamy, screamy goodness any commando could desire. Go git em! Take down those arrogant Imps or dirty, rebel… erm New Republic scum.