- The Galactic Civil War invasions are live starting today. Senators and Councillors will begin voting on their first targets. The New Republic will stage the first attack.
- After successful tests of the Invasion system, the behind the scenes pieces are in place to make this all work. So begins the open conflict between the Empire and the New Republic.
- In case you missed the Invasion Tests, here’s what you need to know:
- The Empire or the New Republic will invade a planet controlled by the opposition faction, and must flip control of each starport on the planet, via the same mechanism as a base bust – by performing terminal based mini-games for Commando, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, Doctor, and Squad Leader. Defenders have statically placed turrets and the Attackers have player-controlled Combat Walkers.
- Planetary control will impart the controlling faction with galactic bonuses, ranging from crafting bonuses to combat bonuses – details are in the GCW section below.
- Planetary alignment has been reset to the default starting positions.
- Recolor has been disabled on Ubese Gloves and Bracers, Bounty Hunter Gloves, and RIS Gloves, as well as New Republic Marine Bracers and Gloves, as there are issues with the textures that prevent them from being recolored at this time. This is a planned future fix.
- Recolor has been added to all the ‘battle damaged’ War Fame GCW armors – Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper, Assault Trooper, New Republic Marine, New Republic Battle, and New Republic Assault.
- War Fame vendors have been added to Kuat and Mon Calamari – they only accept ‘War Fame’ which is earned through participation in Invasions. Check the vendors to see what items they contain!
- Appearances have been fixed for a number of armors. New Republic armors will no longer have the Human Male appearance on females and other races.
- Factional Armors have been enabled for Wookiees and Ithorians – Wookiees will equip Factional armors as invisible, while Ithorians will have a special armor appearance that will not be hooked up elsewhere. This also includes the Camo Factional armors that are yet to come.
- Recolor has been fixed on all Mandalorian armor pieces.
- The ‘Plain’ Furniture items have been added as a crafting option to the ‘Cheap’ Furniture items. See your local Architect to get a set.
- Ithorians who have taken their quarterly PPG training will now be able to equip PSGs.
- A merge from SWGEmu had accidentally boosted player damage output by 50% – this has been reverted.
- Droid healing modules have updated to allow Stim As through Stim Es to be equipped. This was previously restricted to Stim As only. Please note that your droid does not share your skill mods and will heal at the base value of the equipped stim.
- Note: a change to implement a 15-second delay on calling any pet after combat has been discussed in Discord. This change is still planned but did not make this patch.
- You can now purchase nonstop tickets to any planet. Nonstop tickets are calculated at premium prices.
- Senate/Council elections have been slowed from a 6 day cycle to the planned 28 day cycle. Congratulations to our first New Republic Senators and Imperial Councilors!
- Quartermasters with war fame rewards can be found in the Kuat and Mon Calamari starports.
- The Imperial Council’s voting terminal has been added to the Star Destroyer on Kuat.
- The Republic Senate’s voting terminal has been added to the underwater military HQ on Mon Calamari. Senators will need to speak with a New Republic pilot in the Mon Cal City starport to visit. Unauthorized personnel are not allowed.
- Planetary bonuses have been implemented. Bonuses are scaled according to player rank and vary depending on planet. These bonuses affect multiple skills, including outdoors, combat, and crafting. Further bonuses will be implemented as new worlds are added.
- Resolved an issue where Zeltron females lost their recolor options.
- Resolved an issue where Devaronian females lost their recolor options.
- Resolved an issue where the ‘Figrin Dan’ jacket had lost its recolor options.
- Resolved an issue where a GCW War Fame sword schematic was not properly applying stats on final assembly.
- Resolved an issue where all GCW War Fame rifle schematics were not properly applying stats on final assembly.
- Fixed schematic name for the War Fame one-handed sword.
- Set GCW Senate election times to 24 days as there is a limitation in Core3 that prevents times longer than this properly storing.